The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Twice baked is best, and this delicious spaghetti squash proves it!
Roasted in the oven and stuffed with a flavorful mixture of quinoa, spinach and peppers, this is a colorful and satisfying meat-free meal for the whole family.
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Spaghetti Squash Halves
- Heinen's Cooked Quinoa
- Heinen’s Baby Spinach
- Heinen's Diced Tri-Color Bell Peppers
- Bragg Ginger & Sesame Vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Place the squash cut-side-up on a tray and season with salt and pepper. Cover with foil. Roast until tender and let cool slightly.
- Scoop the squash into a mixing bowl making sure to leave the skin intact. Mix the squash with the spinach, quinoa and peppers before stuffing into the skins.
- Return the squash to the oven and bake until brown on top.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette to serve.