The following recipe and photography were provided by our partner, Megan Weimer of Dollop of Dough.
It’s time to dunk into dessert, literally!
Dips are often typecast as appetizers, and for good reason. They’re easy to make in big batches for parties and gatherings, they allow for casual grazing before a meal and they offer endless flavor possibilities.
When you think of a dip, you probably envision something savory, like spinach and artichoke, buffalo chicken or even hummus, but here’s a sweet surprise: with only four common ingredients you can whip up a sweet and seasonal dip for dessert!
That’s right, dips are just as good at the end of a meal as they are the beginning. This Whipped Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip is packed with the flavors of fall thanks to Heinen’s pumpkin cream cheese spread and pumpkin pie spice.
Now, what you choose to serve with your dip is just as important as the dip itself. Apples, berries and graham crackers would all be delicious, but nothing beats the crisp crunch and sweet flavor of Heinen’s Salted Caramel Cookie Crisps, available in the cookie aisle.
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- You can get more use out of your cream cheese. Heinen’s pumpkin cream cheese is available for a limited time. This recipe gives you a new way to use it outside of the basic morning bagel.
- Heinen’s Salted Caramel Cookie Crisps are the perfect bite-size dipper with an ideal balance of sweet and salty flavor. They’re also free of preservatives, artificial flavors and synthetic colors.
- You don’t need a laundry list of ingredients. You can count the ingredients and the time it takes to make this recipe on two hands.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 8 oz.
- 7.5 oz. Heinen’s pumpkin cream cheese spread
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen's milk
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen's brown sugar
- ¼ tsp. Heinen's cinnamon or pumpkin spice
- Heinen’s salted caramel cookie crisps
- Add the cream cheese spread and milk into a large mixing bowl.
- With an electric hand mixer, beat the mixture on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes until the cream cheese is fluffy.
- Transfer the whipped cream cheese to a serving bowl. Top with brown sugar and dust with cinnamon or pumpkin spice.
- Serve cold with Heinen’s salted caramel cookie crisps for dipping. Enjoy!