This recipe and photos were provided by Sally Roeckell of Table and Dish and were originally published at 365Barrington.com.
You’ve probably started your holiday gift list, but have you thought about your holiday entertaining shopping list?
If you’re planning a festive party or find yourself hosting a few unexpected guests, it’s easy to pull together a great spread by stocking up on a few fridge and pantry staples.
Throughout the holiday season, it’s important to always have a selection of versatile refrigerated and pantry items on-hand that can be effortlessly and elegantly arranged on a cutting board or platter at any given moment. If you keep just a few of these items in your kitchen, you’ll never be without an appetizer when friends stop over.
Check out this basic list of staples to keep in your kitchen this holiday season!
From Your Pantry
- Sugared Pecans or Pistachios
- Marcona Almonds Dusted with Herbs de Provence
- One Gluten-Free Option
- Rice Crackers
- Heinen’s Fruit Crisp Crackers
- Heinen’s Baguette, Sliced
- Olive Oil
- Heinen’s Sour Cherry or Fig Spread
- Quince Jam or Quince Paste
From Your Refrigerator
- Goat Cheese
- Spreadable Boursin Cheese
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Heinen’s Smoked Gouda Cheese Dip
- A selection of hard cheeses, such as Manchego
- Red or Green Grapes
Meat and Seafood
- Heinen’s Frozen Crab Cakes
- Heinen’s Fresh or Frozen Salmon
- Baby Parisian Cucumbers
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Sliced Peppers
- Colorful Radicchio or Endive
- Beet Hummus
- Fresh Herbs