What are Organic Baby Yams?
You can find the freshest organic baby yams in Heinen’s Produce Department. Check out our other favorite unique items by clicking here.
- Features four beautiful petite yam varieties including: Jewel, Garnet, Charleston and Japanese
- Baby Jewel yams have a moist, deep orange flesh wrapped tightly in a copper-colored skin
- Baby Garnet yams have an orange-yellow flesh encased in a light red-purple-colored skin
- Baby Charleston yams have a dark purple interior and vibrant purple exterior
- Baby Japanese yams have a creamy white interior and red-colored skin
- All varieties are best boiled or steamed and served as a colorful side dish, or used as garnishes
- Store all varieties in a cool, dry place for up to 7 days
- We source our organic baby yams from our friends at Melissa’s Produce.