What is a Kumquat?
The Kumquat is not currently in season, check back and we’ll let you know when they’re ready. Check out what’s in season by clicking here.
- Completely edible from peel-to-flesh with a tart, juicy interior and sweet skin
- When enjoyed whole and unpeeled, Kumquats get sweeter as you chew
- Approximately the size of a grape
- Make a great on-the-go snack and,
- For the greatest flavor, gently roll the fruit between your fingers before eating to mix the natural oils of the peel and flesh
- Perfect for pickling, candying, baking, muddling into cocktails and on-the-go snacking
- A great source of Vitamin C and fiber
- Best stored in the refrigerator
- We source our Pummelos from our friends at Melissa’s Produce.