- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/8 cup poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp almond extract
- 1 box Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix
- Small bouquet of your favorite flowers (bonus round!)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, almond extract and butter. Add in Miss Jones Organic Vanilla Cake Mix and poppy seeds, stirring until well combined.
- Use nonstick cooking spray or butter to grease and flour your bundt pan. Pour batter into pan, then pick up and drop pan on the counter a few times to even things out.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until top is a dark golden brown and the center bounces back when lightly touched.
- Let cake cool completely on rack, then dust with powdered sugar and stash your flower vase in the center of the cake (a shot glass works like a charm!) Arrange flowers on top of cake.
- You can make this recipe totally vegan with coconut oil, water and flax eggs.
- Get creative with your toppings! We dusted ours with powdered sugar, but you could also sprinkle almond slices, cocoa powder or a drizzle of melted chocolate on top.
The recipes and photos used in this post were graciously provided by Miss Jones Organic Baking Co.