The recipes and photography for this post were provided by local blogger, Abby Thome of The Thome Home.
These are so incredible, and are also just as delicious with a spicy glazed pecan as well! I just know that your guests will love these, and be even more amazed to hear how simple they are to make!
Apple + Brie Crostini
- 1 loaf of baguette bread
- 1 package of Triple Crème Goat Brie
- Green apples, diced
- Glazed pecans, roughly chopped
- Toast your slices of baguette with a dash of extra virgin olive oil, until slightly golden.
- Spread a dollop of brie on each slice.
- Add diced green apple.
- Roughly chop the glazed pecans, sprinkle them on top.
- Drizzle honey across all of the crostini.