The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
You’ll love these Autumn Harvest Brussels Sprouts!
This delicious dish is the perfect combination of sweet, spicy and savory. With sweet pear and dried cranberries, spicy cayenne and savory pecans, you’ll want to make this dish all fall long!
If you don’t like spicy, feel free to omit or reduce the amount of cayenne pepper.
This makes an excellent holiday side dish, but would be a delicious addition to any weeknight meal, too!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 package Heinen’s pre-halved Brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen's olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Heinen’s cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 Anjou pear, sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Fresh thyme, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 package of Heinen’s pre-halved Brussels sprouts, 2 Tbsp. of olive oil, 1/2 tsp. of Heinen’s cayenne pepper and 1/2 tsp. of salt. Stir well and spread on a lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add 1/2 cup of dried cranberries, 1 sliced pear and 1/2 cup of chopped pecans to the tray. Stir, then bake for 10 minutes until the Brussels sprouts are golden brown. Serve with fresh thyme.