The following recipe and photography were provided by local blogger Abby Thome of The Thome Home.
Crunchy on the outside and tender on the inside, these Baked Everything Bagel Green Beans are everything you’d hope for in a snack or side dish!
Everyone seems to be all about everything bagel seasoning nowadays, so I grabbed the Two Brothers version from Heinen’s and boy, did it add a ton of flavor to these green beans.
Served as a dinnertime side, app or snack, these crispy green bites taste best dipped in ranch, honey mustard or old fashioned ketchup.
Baked Everything Bagel Green Beans
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 12 oz. green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1 1/2 cups Heinen’s plain panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Two Brothers everything bagel seasoning
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s organic Dijon mustard
- 1 Heinen’s cage-free egg
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F.
- Line two baking sheets with foil.
- In a bowl, mix together the panko bread crumbs and everything bagel seasoning.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the egg and Dijon mustard.
- Dip the green beans into the mustard and egg mixture until completely coated.
- Let any excess liquid drip off, then transfer the green beans to the panko and everything bagel seasoning mixture. Toss until the green beans are fully coated.
- Place the green beans onto the baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 ˚F for 15-20 minutes, or until the green beans are slightly golden brown.
Easy, delicious!! Am making this for the all the gatherings I am part of this holiday season!