The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Baked Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are a deliciously healthy snack for something exciting, like The Big Game, or for an everyday after school snack! I love dipping them in a creamy whipped lemon garlic tahini sauce. Each bite is crunchy and delicious!
To make this recipe even easier, prep the Brussels sprouts and sauce in advance, then pop them in the oven before you’re ready to serve!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb. fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s cayenne
- 1 cup Heinen’s panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup Heinen’s 24-month aged Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s unsalted butter, melted
For the Lemon Garlic Tahini Sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s tahini
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Heinen's garlic powder
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine Heinen’s garlic powder, Heinen’s cayenne, salt, pepper and flour in bowl.
- Combine the panko, Parmigiano Reggiano and melted butter in a bowl. Whisk the eggs in a third bowl.
- Dredge the Brussels sprouts in the flour mixture, then egg, then panko mixture. Transfer to the lined baking sheet. Repeat until all Brussels sprouts are coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- While the Brussels sprouts are baking, combine the Greek yogurt, tahini, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and black pepper in a bowl. Serve the Brussels sprouts with sauce and enjoy.