The following post was made in collaboration with Lauren Schulte of The Bite Size Pantry and Deebee’s Organics. Product was provided by Deebee’s Organics and recipe development and photography were provided courtesy of Lauren Schulte.
Freeze and clap your hands for this deliciously fruity concoction. If you thought enjoying a freeze pop ended at adulthood, think again!
With the help of Deebee’s SuperFruit Freezies, the first freeze-at-home organic juice bar with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, I’m making this childhood staple and grown-up treat.
Using a fresh blueberry simple syrup, sparkling water and Deebee’s Blueberry Pomegranate Freezie, this is a cocktail you will want to sip all summer long.
- 1 cup Heinen’s lemon sparkling water
- 2 oz. Hendrick's gin
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp. blueberry simple syrup
- 1 Deebee's Blueberry Pomegranate SuperFruit Freezie
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- For the blueberry simple syrup, add 1 cup of fresh blueberries to a sauce pan along with ½ cup white sugar and 2 Tbsp. of water. Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes until it starts to simmer. Remove from heat and whisk until the blueberries break down. Strain the skins and seeds out and save the remaining syrup.
- Add 2 tsp. of the syrup to your glass along with ice. Pour in lemon juice and gin and top with the sparkling water and Deebee’s Blueberry Pomegranate SuperFruit Freezie.
Note: Omit the Gin to make this as a mocktail.