The following recipe and photography was provided by recipe developer and food photographer, Ashley Durand of Plate & Pen.
It’s getting hot fast here in the Midwest. To quench your thirst after hours outdoors, mix a glass or two of this adult-friendly lemonade.
Filled to the brim with bourbon, ginger beer and Heinen’s lemonade, this cocktail is light, refreshing and perfect for Father’s day, too!
I made a full pitcher, but the recipe below is for a single serving. It’s a crowd pleaser, trust me!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 oz. bourbon of choice
- 1 oz. ginger beer (or use to top off)
- 2 oz. Heinen's lemonade
- Lemon, for garnish
- Lime, for garnish
- Blackberries, for garnish
- Fill a cup with ice.
- Pour in the bourbon and Heinen’s lemonade and stir. It’s best to refrigerate the lemonade before using to keep the ice from melting.
- Top off with the ginger beer.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, lime wedges and blackberries.
Absolutely delicious and refreshing!
Steven, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed this drink. Cheers!