Recipe adapted from foodnetwork.com
Broiled Maple & Rosemary Grapefruit
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 grapefruits, halved
- ¼ cup Heinen’s pure maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Several pinches flaky sea salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Spray an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray.
- Trim end off grapefruit halves so that they lay flat.
- Place the four halves in baking dish.
- Using a small paring knife, cut grapefruit segments away from pith.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, rosemary, and cinnamon; whisk to incorporate.
- Pour mixture evenly over grapefruit halves.
- Sprinkle each half generously with sea salt.
- Broil for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a couple minutes before serving.