Butternut Squash and Chorizo Skewers
- Total time:
- One large butternut squash
- 1 pound chorizo
- 1 bunch of parsley leaves
For the marinade
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pinches sea salt and a pinch of coarse black pepper
- half teaspoon ground fennel seeds
- 1/8th teaspoon ground cumin
- baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Preheat the oven to 400° mix ingredients for the marinade together in a bowl. Cut the butternut squash into 35 meet cubes.
- Toss in the marinade and then transfer to a prepared baking sheet, making sure there is a little space between each cube of squash.
- Cook in the preheated oven 20 minutes or until the edges are crisp in this class is cooked through
- meanwhile, cut the chorizo into 35 pieces, heat in a frying pan or skillet and fry the Chorizo pieces for a couple of minutes on each side.
- Skewer through the parsley leaf into the squash and the Chorizo. Serve