The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
This Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread is the tailgate appetizer that dreams are made of!
Whether you’re using Heinen’s frozen take and bake French loaf for ultimate convenience or opting for the freshness of a loaf of Mediterranean bread, this recipe is easy to make and full of flavor.
Elevate your bread game and gather your loved ones for a truly satisfying and cheesy experience!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe:
- We love this bread because it’s super easy and always a hit. You could also use fresh Mediterra bread, but for a shortcut, use Heinen’s Frozen Take and Bake French Loaf so you can make the bread whenever you wish.
- You’ll never make cheesy bread the same again! By crosshatching the top of the bread, you’ll have small bites that make it easy to pull apart.
- Easy to transport to a tailgate, we recommend keeping the bread wrapped in foil and reheating for 10 minutes before transporting. The foil will help contain the heat and all of the cheesy goodness!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 loaf Heinen’s frozen take and bake French loaf
- 1 stick Heinen’s unsalted butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup Heinen’s shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded BelGioioso fontina cheese
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s onion powder
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s dried basil
- 1 tsp. Heinen’s dried oregano
- Fresh parsley, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake 1 loaf Heinen’s frozen take and bake bread for 10 minutes, then remove from oven.
- Carefully cut baguette crosshatch with a serrated knife, making sure to not slice all the way through the bottom of the bread.
- Combine melted Heinen’s unsalted butter, 3 cloves minced garlic, 1 cup Heinen’s Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, and 1 cup shredded BelGioioso fontina cheese, 1 tsp. Heinen’s garlic powder, 1 tsp. Heinen’s onion powder, 1 tsp. Heinen’s dried basil, and 1 tsp. Heinen’s dried oregano in a bowl.
- Stuff bread with butter and cheese mixture, stuffing cheese mixture in each crosshatch.
- Wrap bread in foil and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then unwrap foil and serve.