The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
These Copycat Snack Wraps are a healthier version of a fast food favorite!
With breaded and baked chicken tenders, lettuce, shredded cheese and a homemade dipping sauce, these wraps are perfect for snacking, as their name suggests, but can also double as a satisfying lunch or light dinner.
The dipping sauce tastes like a healthy ranch, but if you’re short on time, just grab a bottle of your favorite premade ranch or honey mustard and dip away.
Pro Tip: Double this recipe and snack on them all week long!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Snack Wraps
- 1 package Gerber’s CARE Certified chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 Heinen's cage free egg, whisked
- 1 cup Heinen's breadcrumbs
- Green lettuce, for serving
- 1/2 cup Heinen’s shredded cheddar cheese
- 6-8 small flour tortillas
For the Homemade Ranch
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Heinen's dried dill
- 1/2 tsp. Heinen’s garlic powder
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Pat the chicken tenders dry. Dredge in ¼ cup of flour, dip in the whisked egg, then coat in 1 cup of breadcrumbs. Bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown.
- While the chicken is baking, make the dipping sauce. Combine the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, dried dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir well and set aside.
- Assemble the snack wraps by adding a chicken tender, lettuce and cheese to each tortilla. Serve with the dipping sauce on the side.