The following recipe, video and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Light, refreshing and full of seasonal color, these Crab Louie Lettuce Cups are perfect for a holiday gathering!
Featuring a creamy mixture of lump crab meat in a butter leaf lettuce cup, the combination of flavors and textures will be admired and devoured!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 14 Lettuce Cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Two Brothers sweet chili sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. horseradish
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Heinen's capers
- 1 lb. pre-cooked lump crab meat, drained
- 14 butter leaf lettuce leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cherry tomatoes, small diced for garnish
- Avocado, small diced for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, parsley, green onions, capers and salt and pepper.
- Reserve 1/3 of the mayonnaise mixture for later.
- Fold in the crab meat until combined.
- Evenly transfer the Crab Louie between the lettuce cups.
- Drizzle on the reserved sauce or serve it on the side in a ramekin.
- Garnish with diced tomatoes and avocado.