Crostini with Pork Tenderloin, Chutney and Pomegranate
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 30 crostini
- Melba Rounds
- Major Grey’s Chutney
- 12-oz Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Pork Loin, halved or quartered so they fit on the melba round
- Pomegranate seeds (you can find them in the produce section already seeded in a small cup)
- Spread the melba rounds with chutney and top with a piece of pork and a dollop of chutney.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until warmed. Scatter pomegranate seeds over the top.
- Serve on a platter garnished with a sprinkling of pomegranate and chopped parsley.