The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Dark Chocolate Coconut Bars are the perfect treat for spring or Easter celebrations!
Filled with shredded coconut and dark chocolate chips, every bite of these gooey bars is delicious. Paired with a brown sugar and graham cracker crust, these sweet squares will make the whole family happy.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Crust
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
For the Filling
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Shredded coconut, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar and graham cracker crumbs. Press the mixture into the pan. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate chips, shredded coconut, vanilla extract and condensed milk. Pour filling mixture evenly over crust.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Cool before cutting.