Adapted from: deliciousobsessions.com
Easy Grass-fed Meatballs
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 16 (1-inch) Meatballs
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef (PRE or Heinen’s grass-fed organic)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. Two Brothers blackened seasoning
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ½ - ¾ cup bread crumbs (or 3-4 tablespoons of coconut flour)
- Heinen’s coconut oil (for cooking)
- Place ground beef, eggs, garlic and spices in a large bowl and gently combine using a fork or your hands. Make sure to not overwork the beef in order to prevent it from becoming tough.
- Add the breadcrumbs (or coconut flour) and lightly combine.
- Roll mixture into meatballs and let sit in the refrigerator for one hour. This will help the flavors combine and give you a richer tasting meatball.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Gently place the meatballs into the skillet, making sure to not overcrowd the pan.
- Gently rotate the meatballs so that all sides are browned.
- If the meatballs are still a little rare in the middle, you can bake in the oven for a few minutes to finish cooking them.