Mix and match any of these ingredients for a flavorful, refreshing, good-for-you beverage.
- Citrus: grapefruit, lemon, lime, orange, tangerines
- Berries: strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries
- Tropical: pear, pomegranate, mango, pineapple, banana, kiwi
- Melons: honeydew, cantaloupe, watermelon
- Other: apples, grapes, plums, peaches, nectarines
- Cucumber, carrots, celery, peppers (hot or sweet)
- Mint, sage, rosemary, basil, cilantro, thyme, lavender ginger, cinnamon stick (ground cinnamon will float), black pepper
- Add the fruit/vegetables of your choice to a glass.
- Take a muddler (or just use a wooden spoon or regular spoon) to slightly mash and breakdown the fruit/vegetables.
- Tip: peel the citrus fruits from their skin to avoid a bitter taste.
- Take the herb/spice of choice and gently bruise the leaf (i.e. gently mashing). This helps release the natural extracts and oils from the herb/spice.
- Add either sparkling water or filtered water and drink!