The following recipe and photography were provided courtesy of Julia of A Cedar Spoon.
Your guests will love this Greek Hummus Platter at your next outdoor summer gathering. Creamy hummus is topped with your favorite Mediterranean ingredients like olives, feta cheese, chopped tomatoes, cucumbers and fresh herbs and served with crispy pita chips and fresh vegetables. Add this colorful spread to your table and impress your family and friends!
Greek Hummus Platter
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tubs of store-bought or homemade hummus
- 1/3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup of Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced or any small tomatoes
- 1/2 of an English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 5-6 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- A small handful of fresh mint, chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil and paprika, for garnish
- Fresh vegetables, for serving
- Pita bread or pita chips, for serving
- If you are making your own hummus, go ahead and make it using the printable instructions above.
- On a large platter, spread the hummus in an even layer.
- Spread the feta cheese, olives, tomatoes, cucumbers, chickpeas, green onions, parsley and mint over the hummus.
- Drizzle olive oil over the hummus platter followed by a sprinkling of paprika.
- Serve with fresh-cut vegetables like carrots, celery, cucumbers and bell peppers and pita bread or pita chips.