The following post was made in collaboration with Kathleen of @breadoverheels. and Mina Moroccan Foods. Product was provided by Mina and recipe development and photography were provided courtesy of Kathleen.
Fall Panzanella salad is the perfect dish to compliment the colors and flavors of the season. I added a bit of international flavor to my meal with the help of Mina’s Harissa Sauce, which adds a rich and flavorful coating to roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Finish this meal off with baguette croutons, chickpeas, golden raisins and parsley and you’re all set!
Harissa Panzanella Salad
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into medium-sized chunks
- ¾ lb. Brussels sprouts, brown ends and outer leaves removed, halved
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- Handful torn parsley
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup chickpeas, drained
- 1 baguette, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 6 tablespoons Mina Mild Harissa, divided
- 1 tablespoon Mina Green Harissa
- 9 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine sweet potatoes, 2 tablespoons olive oil and 3 tablespoons Mina Mild Harissa. Arrange in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- In a separate medium bowl, combine Brussels sprouts, 2 tablespoons olive oil and Mina Green Harissa. Place Brussels sprouts cut side down on a separate sheet pan.
- Place both sheet pans in oven and roast for 30 minutes. Remove sweet potatoes from oven, add red onion and stir. Remove Brussels sprouts from oven and flip. Continue to cook sweet potatoes and onions for another 25-30 minutes or until sweet potatoes are fork-tender and onions are lightly caramelized. Continue to cook Brussels sprouts for another 10 minutes.
- While vegetables are finishing cooking, prepare croutons. Combine baguette with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on a sheet pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing by combining the remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil, remaining 3 tablespoons Mina Mild Harissa, lemon juice, cumin and salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine roasted sweet potatoes and onions, roasted brussels sprouts, croutons, dressing, golden raisins, chickpeas and parsley. Top with additional Mina Harissa if desired.
Click Here to Print the Recipe for Harissa Panzanella Salad.
Wow this Panzanella salad looks super healthy and easy to do!