Hatch Chile Seven Layer Dip
- 1 LB. Heinen's Own Lean Ground Beef
- 2 TBSP. Hatch Chile Powder
- 1 (16 oz.) Can Refried Beans
- 8 OZ. Sour Cream
- 3 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 C. Prepared Salsa
- 3 Hatch Chiles, roasted, peeled, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 C. Shredded Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Brown the beef in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Drain off the rendered fat, then season the meat with the chile powder and set it aside to cool.
- In an 8-inch square dish spread the refried beans in an even layer, followed by the ground beef, then the sour cream, tomatoes, salsa and Hatch Chiles. Top with shredded cheese. Chill for at least 2 hour before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe and Photo provided by Melissa’s World Variety Produce