It’s Hatch Chile season and Heinen’s is ready to dig in. I’m making a dip that is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Corn has never tasted better because it’s baked with freshly-roasted Hatch Chiles and two kinds of cheese.
The chiles are not spicy or hot but are packed with flavor. This easy dip literally takes five minutes to stir together. It’s a great for parties, picnics and even tailgating. You can serve this dip with your favorite cracker, bread or corn chip.
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed and drained if necessary (or substitute with fresh corn)
- 4 oz. of roasted, chopped Hatch Chiles
- 1 3/4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or Pepper Jack), divided
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Chips, crackers or bread, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9-inch round pie dish with cooking spray; set aside
- In a large bowl add corn, chiles, 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan and mayo and stir to combine.
- Turn mixture out into prepared pie dish, smoothing the top lightly with a spatula.
- Evenly sprinkle remaining 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese over the top.
- Bake for about 30 to 35 minutes, or until cheese has melted and is bubbly. Surface will be golden brown.
- Serve immediately with corn chips, tortilla chips, bread or your favorite dipper.
- Dip is best served warm and fresh, but will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days. Reheat gently if desired or serve chilled.