Kale & White Bean Skillet
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Dressing
- 7oz. jar sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg apple cider vinegar
- ½ Tbsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
For the Salad
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz. fresh kale, de-ribbed and chopped
- 2- 15oz. cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Half of sun dried tomatoes from jar, chopped
- To make the dressing, combine 2 tablespoons of the oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes with the vinegar, basil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil and garlic to a large skillet.
- Sauté the garlic over medium heat for one minute, or just until it begins to soften and becomes fragrant.
- Add the chopped kale and 2 tablespoons of water to the skillet.
- Stir and cook over medium heat until the kale has wilted.
- Add the drained beans and chopped sun dried tomatoes to the skillet with the kale.
- Continue to stir and cook until the beans are heated through.
- Drizzle dressing over the skillet and stir to combine.
- Serve warm.