Kale & White Bean Skillet
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
For the Dressing
- 7oz. jar sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg apple cider vinegar
- ½ Tbsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
For the Salad
- 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 oz. fresh kale, de-ribbed and chopped
- 2- 15oz. cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Half of sun dried tomatoes from jar, chopped
- To make the dressing, combine 2 tablespoons of the oil from the jar of sun dried tomatoes with the vinegar, basil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil and garlic to a large skillet.
- Sauté the garlic over medium heat for one minute, or just until it begins to soften and becomes fragrant.
- Add the chopped kale and 2 tablespoons of water to the skillet.
- Stir and cook over medium heat until the kale has wilted.
- Add the drained beans and chopped sun dried tomatoes to the skillet with the kale.
- Continue to stir and cook until the beans are heated through.
- Drizzle dressing over the skillet and stir to combine.
- Serve warm.
Absolutely delicious! I was searching for more recipes that use beans and this was wonderful and my husband loved it.
We’re so glad to hear that you and your husband enjoyed this recipe! Thank you for sharing this feedback.