The following recipes were developed by Heinen’s chef and shared live on Kickin’ it with Kenny.
Easy Smoked Salmon Spread with Capers
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. Heinen’s Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 6 oz. Heinen’s Honey Oak Roasted Smoked Salmon, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup capers, drained
- Crackers, bagel chips or favorite dippers, for serving
- In a medium-size bowl, beat together sour cream and cream cheese.
- Add Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in salmon and capers.
- Transfer the dip to individual serving dishes and garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- 2-3 cheeses of choice
- 2 types of fruit of choice
- 2 types of meat of choice
- 2 type of crackers of choice
- Individual cheeseboards or serving plates
- Dried fruit
- Quince paste
- Assemble all ingredients on the individual cheeseboards or serving platters to create a festive appetizer presentation.
Hot Crab Dip
- 1/2 lb. Boss Claw crab meat
- 1 8 oz. package of Heinen’s Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- 3 Tbsp. green onions (white and green parts), minced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until lightly golden on top.
- Serve hot with your favorite dippers.