- Total time:
The following recipe and photography is courtesy of Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
What do you think when you think of lobster? It’s very possible that a few of the words that come to mind include indulgent, expensive, and special occasions. Well, I’m here to tell you only two of those descriptions are correct! You can have an indulgent date night dinner without shelling out the big bucks.
My Lobster Roll Pizza is both indulgent and special. You’ll only need a few ingredients and maybe some extra romantic touches like candles and flowers to make a special meal for your special someone, or just yourself if you like! This pizza is so good you may have to make two so that you can have one all to yourself. Thankfully, Heinen’s Cauliflower Pizza Crust comes with two in a box to make all of our personal pizza dreams come true. Just pick up a few other ingredients and follow the simple steps below to make an indulgent meal that will make the ones you love feel extra special.
Lobster Roll Pizza
For the Herb Butter Pizza Crust
- 2 Heinen’s Cauliflower Pizza Crusts
2 Tbsp. butter
1 ½ Tbsp. celery salt
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1 Tbsp. oregano
For the Garlic Mayo Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- ½ cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- 1 ½ – 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 cups arugula
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 2 cup fontina cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked lobster meat, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe dish for 20 seconds. If it’s not completely melted, give it a good stir. Add your celery salt, garlic powder and oregano (add ½ Tbsp. red pepper flakes for extra spice, if desired.)
- Brush the butter mixture all over your cauliflower crusts and up to edges. Place crusts on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425°F until the edges start to turn golden brown. Baking your pizza crusts before adding the rest of the toppings will give your crusts a little more crunch and fluff so they don’t get saggy and soggy.
- Remove your crusts from the oven and let cool for a couple minutes. While your crusts are cooling mix the mayo dressing ingredients and spread over each of your pizza crusts.
- Top each pizza with 1 cup of shredded fontina cheese. Add the cooked lobster meat on top of the cheese.
- Place pizzas in your oven and let cook for another 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- While your pizzas are baking, mix the greens for your lobster roll pizza toppings. Remove pizzas from the oven and top with fresh arugula mixture and an extra squeeze of lemon.
Note: This pizza pairs very nicely with a glass or two of Souverain Sauvignon Blanc, which you can find in the Wine Department at your local Heinen’s. What’s better is that it’s typically under $10!