What’s says fall more than a bowl full of macaroni and cheese and football game?
Perfect for outdoor tailgates or indoor watch parties, a Macaroni and Cheese Bar is an effortless way to feed a crowd and satisfy comfort food cravings.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's prepared macaroni and cheese
- Heinen’s shredded and/or crumbled cheese, any varities
- Heinen’s CARE Certified bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Heinen’s prepared pulled pork and/ or chicken
- Crispy fried onions, store bought
- Pickled jalapenos
- Heinen’s frozen peas, thawed
- Red onion, diced
- Heinen's panko bread crumbs, buttered and toasted
- Your favorite sauces (ranch dressing, sriracha, etc.)
- Prepare the macaroni & cheese according to recipe directions. Keep warm in slow cookers.
- Set out your desired toppings in small bowls. Allow guests to assemble their own macaroni & cheese creations.