The following recipe, video and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
Fresh Mahi-Mahi from Heinen’s Seafood Department makes for the most delicious summertime sliders!
Coated in Two Brothers sweet & smoky seasoning, this fresh, firm pink fish fillet is piled high with pineapple slices, avocado and corn, creating an explosion of tropical flavor in each bite.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 6 2-3 oz. fresh Mahi-Mahi fillets
- 5 Tbsp. oil
- Two Brothers sweet & smoky seasoning
- 12 slices of fresh pineapple
- 2 ears of corn, shucked
- 6 slider buns
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, pitted, seeded and sliced
- Preheat the grill to high heat, between 450°F – 550°F.
- Coat the Mahi-Mahi fillets in 2 Tbsp. of oil and generously sprinkle with the sweet & smoky seasoning on both sides. Set aside.
- Brush the pineapple slices with 1 Tbsp. of oil and set aside.
- Coat the corn in the remaining 2 Tbsp. of oil and sweet & smoky seasoning.
- Add the fish, pineapple and corn to the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until everything has dark grill marks and is cooked through.
- Slice the corn off of the cob.
- Place the shredded cabbage on the bottom half of the slider rolls. Layer on the sour cream, cooked Mahi-Mahi, pineapple, sliced avocado and corn kernels.