Prepare these fun, lunchbox-worthy yogurt parfaits ahead of time and have lunch for the week!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Wide mouth Mason jar with lid (8 to 16 ounce size)
- 1- 4 oz. fruit cup in 100% fruit juice (such as Dole)
- 1-5.3 oz. container Chobani Less Sugar Greek Yogurt
- Fresh berries or diced stone fruit (plums, peaches, apricots, or nectarines)
- ¼ Cup low sugar granola (Living Intentions, Witzi’s, or Purely Elizabeth)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Chia seeds
- Cacao nibs
- Fresh ground nut butter
- Drain fruit cup and add to Mason jar.
- Rinse and dry the fruit cup and fill with granola. Set aside.
- Add yogurt to Mason jar and pack it down lightly with a spoon.
- Layer fresh fruit on top and sprinkle with toppings of choice.
- Place Mason jar lid on top of the granola cup (shiny side down). Hold both together and place on top of Mason jar. Place the lid ring over the top and screw it on to attach the fruit cup to the jar.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat!