The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Frozen potstickers are transformed into a deliciously easy appetizer or dinner with the inspiration of Pad Thai!
This recipe is so easy! With just few kitchen staple ingredients and two packs of frozen potstickers from Heinen’s, you’ll have this fantastic dish on the table in less than 15 minutes!
Feel free to use vegetable, chicken or pork potstickers – any variety will be extremely tasty in this recipe.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 bags Chung’s frozen potstickers
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- Sliced green onion, for serving
- Chopped peanuts, for serving
- Chopped cilantro, for serving
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, rice vinegar and lime juice. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add potstickers to the pan and sauté for 3 minutes, until the bottoms start to brown. Then, add 6 Tbsp. of water, cover and let the potstickers steam for 6 minutes.
- Add garlic and carrots to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add reserved sauce to the pan and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve with green onion, peanuts and cilantro.