The following recipe and photography were provided by our partner, Kayla Breeden of Kayla’s Kitch and Fix.
Honoring America is sweeter than ever when this Patriotic White Chocolate Bark is at the picnic!
Made in a flash with low sugar white chocolate, colorful, in-season berries and flaky coconut, this is a sweet summertime dessert you can feel good about eating!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 9 oz. bag Lily’s white chocolate baking chips (can use white chocolate of choice, but this option is low in sugar)
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh blackberries
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30-second increments until smooth. In between each increment, remove the bowl and stir the chocolate gently and thoroughly to help it melt together. It took a total of 1 minute and 30 seconds to melt completely (3 increments).
- Pour the chocolate onto the lined baking sheet and spread out evenly.
- Press the berries into the chocolate and sprinkle with the shredded coconut so that it will all stay in place as the chocolate hardens.
- Place in the freezer or let sit until the chocolate is hardened.
- Once completely solid, break the sheet of chocolate into pieces and enjoy!