The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
These delicious PB&J Parfaits make an excellent family friendly breakfast or snack!
Heinen’s creamy peanut butter and Stonewall Kitchen mixed berry jam shine together when layered with dairy free coconut yogurt and crunchy granola .
You can mix and match the fresh fruit, too! I used blueberries and strawberries, but raspberries and blackberries would be just as delicious!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 4 parfaits
- 2 cups SO Delicious dairy free coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen mixed berry jam
- 1/4 cup Heinen’s triple berry granola
- Heinen’s organic raw honey, for serving
- Place 1/4 cup of yogurt in 4 parfait cups. Top the yogurt with fresh blueberries and strawberries, 1 Tbsp. of Heinen’s creamy peanut butter and 1 Tbsp. of Stonewall Kitchen jam.
- Add another 1/4 cup of yogurt and 1 Tbsp. Heinen’s triple berry granola.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, then drizzle Heinen’s organic raw honey on top before serving.