The following recipe was created in collaboration with Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
Peanut butter & jelly sandwiches are a childhood favorite of many, but today I’m turning them into a dessert!
With only four ingredients and 30 minutes, you can have yourself deliciously nostalgic treat. One square just won’t be enough!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 cups Heinen’s organic freshly ground peanut butter
- 2/3 cup Heinen’s organic coconut oil
- 2/3 cup Heinen’s organic maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s grape jelly
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the coconut oil and microwave on high in 30-second intervals until liquefied.
- Add the peanut butter and maple syrup to the coconut oil and microwave for another 15 seconds. Mix well until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into a 9×13 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Spread it around and all the way up to the corners of the baking dish.
- Add horizontal lines of grape jelly on top of the peanut butter fudge mixture. Run a knife through the grape jelly vertically to create a chevron look, or create small circles for a swirl effect.
- Place in the freezer for 25-30 minutes to set.
- Slice and enjoy!