The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
These Roasted Turkey Sandwiches are perfect for lunch, meal prep, or a quick dinner. No matter the occasion, these sandwiches are perfect for back-to-school season.
With Two Brothers sliced Grilled Marinated Turkey, Two Brothers Hot Pepper Jack Cheese, avocado, mixed greens, tomato, and mayo, each bite of this sandwich is packed with flavor!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- Did you know that a variety of Two Brothers deli meats are made in house in Warrensville Heights? Two Brothers deli products are award winning and great quality, and they stand out in this delicious sandwich. The high-quality ingredients make this sandwich special.
- Although it looks like a simple sandwich, the flavor profile from Heinen’s marinated turkey breast paired with the smooth creamy taste of an avocado elevates the classic stacker.
- It’s perfect for school or work lunches or an easy dinner on-the-go in between extracurricular activities!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 Heinen’s baguette, sliced in 4 pieces
- 1/4 lb Two Brothers hot pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/2 lb Two Brothers grilled marinated turkey, sliced
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 Tomato, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Mayo
- Slice baguette in half widthwise.
- Top each baguette with Two Brothers Hot Pepper Jack Cheese, Two Brothers Grilled Marinated Turkey, sliced avocado, mixed greens, sliced tomato, and mayo. Serve and enjoy.