The following recipe and photography were created in collaboration with Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
Swim on over to the dinner table because tonight I’m serving a fresh catch that will have everyone on the hook for a second helping! Heinen’s makes it a priority to offer only the freshest seafood, and their organic salmon is no exception. Available in-store approximately 24 hours after being fished out of the ocean, it practically swims right into your grocery cart.
Believe it or not, citrus is actually one of the best foods to pair with fish. I’ve made sure to “citrus-ify” this dish by pairing it with a Lemon Dill Yogurt Cream Base and a Lemon Dill Sauce that is oh-so decadent when drizzled overtop. When you combine these vibrant flavors with Heinen’s scrumptious salmon, you’re guaranteed a delicious and healthy meal that’s so easy to make you’ll feel like a seafood chef in no time!
Click Here to Print the Recipe for Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce.
For the Salmon
- (4) 6 oz. organic salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
For the Lemon Dill Sauce
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. Two Brothers Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1.2 tsp. Two Brothers Seasoning
For the Lemon Dill Yogurt Cream Base
- 1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayo
- Juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill
- Set broiler on high. Place the salmon on a foil-lined broiler pan. Season fish with 1/4 tsp. of salt. Broil until the salmon is the same color throughout and flakes easily. This should take about 7-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, add olive oil and 1 Tbsp. of butter until the mixture melts. Add shallot and cook until softened, about 1 minute. Add the wine and cook for about 3 minutes. Reduce to low heat and whisk in mustard, dill seasoning and remaining salt. Remove from heat and add remaining butter to the sauce. Whisk until incorporated.
- In a small bowl, stir together all of the ingredients for the Lemon Dill Yogurt Base.
- On a large dinner plate, spoon the Lemon Dill Yogurt Base to the bottom of the plate. Add the cooked salmon on top of the base and spoon the Lemon Dill Sauce over the top. Finish by sprinkling with dill.