The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
These Savory Breakfast Bowls are a healthy, fresh and unique meal to start your day. With ripe cherry tomatoes on-the-vine, avocado, arugula and Heinen’s cage-free eggs, each forkful is filled with nutrition and packed with flavor.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 Bowls
- 1 cup white or brown rice, uncooked
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 Heinen’s cage-free eggs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup NatureFresh cherry tomatoes on-the-vine
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- Cook the rice according to the package directions and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Crack the eggs and add them to the skillet. Fry for 3 minutes, then cover with a lid to finish cooking. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- Divide the rice between two bowls. Add the sliced avocado, arugula and cherry tomatoes.
- Top each bowl with a fried egg and 1 Tbsp. of soy sauce and serve.