- Fresh Shrimp 16/20 raw, peeled & deveined with tails
- Quaker Quick Grits
- Hunt's Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- Zatarain's Creole Seasoning
- Amish Roll Garlic and Herb Butter
- Fresh Scallions
- Begin cooking the grits according to package instructions.
- Remove the tails from the shrimp.
- While the grits are cooking, saute the shrimp in a hot pan.
- When the shrimp are almost cooked, add the tomatoes and a pinch or so of Creole seasoning. Stir in a pat of garlic butter and pour over grits.
- Garnish with sliced scallions.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.