The following recipe and photography were provided by local blogger Kathleen Ann of Bread Over Heels.
This no-bake, minimal ingredient dessert is a playful take our favorite summertime dessert- s’mores!
The silky chocolate coating of these truffles reveals layers of a graham cracker filling and a marshmallow surprise in the center. Without a bonfire, you can combine all the classic flavors and decadence into bite-size, summer-ready truffles.
Interested in making these recipes? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, plus extra for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2/3 cup vanilla frosting
- ¼ cup marshmallow fluff
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- Line two sheet trays with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Add the vanilla frosting, marshmallow fluff and milk. Stir to combine. The mixture should form a cohesive mass without any crumbs.
- Using a tablespoon, divide the graham cracker mixture into 20 evenly sized portions. Place on one of the lined sheet trays.
- Flatten each portion with your palms, place 3 mini marshmallows in the center and wrap graham cracker mixture around to form a fully enclosed truffle. Repeat with the remaining portions.
- Periodically rinse your hands with warm water to keep the graham cracker mixture from sticking to your hands. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave in short intervals until fully melted. Add the canola oil and stir to combine.
- Using a fork, dip the truffles into the chocolate. Place on the second lined sheet tray. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set before serving.