The following recipe and photography were provided by our partner, Christina Musgrave.
Freshen up your normal charcuterie board with fresh fruits, vegetables and dips to create a delicious Spring Brunch Grazing Board.
This board is perfect for an informal brunch, holiday gathering or appetizer spread and can also be assembled after a gathering to use up tasty leftovers.
Feel free to mix and match fruits, vegetables and dips based on what you have on-hand, or add even more delicious sweets from Heinen’s bakery!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 Tbsp. whipped cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. marshmallow fluff
- 2 Tbsp. ranch
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s clover honey
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh grapes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 cups raw broccoli florets
- 1 package Heinen’s lemon biscotti
- ½ cup Heinen’s crystallized ginger
- Bonne Maman jam
- Combine the whipped cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a small bowl. Mix until well combined.
- On a large board, place cream cheese fruit dip, ranch, and Heinen’s clover honey on different sides.
- Fill the board with fruits, vegetables, Heinen’s lemon biscotti, Heinen’s crystallized ginger, and Bonne Maman jam. Enjoy!