The following recipe and photography were provided by our partner, Christina Musgrave.
Freshen up your normal charcuterie board with fresh fruits, vegetables and dips in this delicious Spring Brunch Grazing Board.
This board is perfect for an informal brunch, holiday gathering or appetizer spread.
Feel free to mix and match fruits, vegetables and dips on the board. Or, add even more delicious sweets from Heinen’s bakery!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 Tbsp. whipped cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. marshmallow fluff
- 2 Tbsp. ranch
- 2 Tbsp. Heinen’s clover honey
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh grapes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 2 cups raw broccoli florets
- 1 package Heinen’s lemon biscotti
- ½ cup Heinen’s crystallized ginger
- Bonne Maman Jam
- Combine whipped cream cheese and marshmallow fluff in a small bowl. Mix until well combined.
- On a large board, place cream cheese fruit dip, ranch, and Heinen’s clover honey on different sides.
- Fill the board with fruits, vegetables, Heinen’s lemon biscotti, Heinen’s crystallized ginger, and Bon Maman jam. Enjoy!