The following recipe and photography was provided by Christina Musgrave of Tasting with Tina.
Stone Fruit Sangria will be your favorite drink this summer!
With refreshing rosé wine, peaches, plums, orange juice, St. Elder liqueur and Heinen’s sparkling cocktail, this refreshing cocktail is so light.
I love sipping this drink poolside, or serving it as a batch cocktail at a BBQ!
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 2 plums, sliced
- 1 bottle La Vieille Ferme Rosé
- 1 cup St. Elder liqueur
- 1/2 cup Heinen's fresh squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups Heinen’s sparkling water
- Mint, for garnish
- Add the peaches, plums, La Vieille Ferme rosé and St. Elder liqueur to a large pitcher. Stir well.
- Add the orange juice and Heinen’s sparkling water. Stir well. Add ice to the pitcher and stir.
- Pour in wine glasses and garnish with fresh mint. Serve and enjoy!