The following recipe was created in collaboration with Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
Eat your dessert and drink it too! Boozy from top to bottom, these Strawberry Prosecco Jell-O Flutes are a drinkable treat that will add thematic color and flavor to any Valentine’s Day celebration.
Heinen’s offers a wide range of wildly delicious Prosecco and Champagne. If you’d like to keep things budget-friendly, my Heinen’s Wine Consultant suggested the Ca’ di Alte Prosecco. Its under $10, which is an absolute steal! If you’d like Champagne instead, Dibon Cava is a delicious option and very affordable as well.
In need of a non-boozy, kid-friendly dessert with the same delicious flavor? Check out my Strawberry Jell-O Whipped Cream Sandwiches.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 packets sugar-free strawberry Jell-O
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup Red Jacket Orchards 100% real strawberry juice
- 2 cups Prosecco
- Driscoll's strawberries, for garnish
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add Jell-O packets to a large mixing bowl and stir in the boiling water until all of the powder has dissolved.
- Add the cold water, strawberry juice and prosecco. Mix well.
- Pour into Champagne flutes, stopping 1-2 inches from the top.
- Chill for 2 hours until set. Top with remaining Champagne, garnish with a strawberry and enjoy!