The following recipe was created in collaboration with Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
As I was planning my at-home Valentine’s Day menu, I whipped up Strawberry Prosecco Jell-O Flutes for an adult-friendly boozy dessert, but if your plans include kids, I’ve got you covered with an equally delicious treat that channels the same flavor without the alcohol.
With my Strawberry Jell-O Whipped Cream Sandwiches for dessert, I have a feeling your kids will shower you with extra love!
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 2 packets sugar-free Strawberry Jell-O
- 4 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups Red Jacket Orchards 100% real strawberry juice
- 2 cups of Driscoll's strawberries, sliced
- Cool Whip
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add Jell-O packets to a large mixing bowl and stir in the boiling water until all of the powder has dissolved.
- Add the cold water and strawberry juice and mix well.
- Pour into a sheet pan and add sliced strawberries.
- Chill for 2 hours until set.
- Once set, cut out desired shapes. Cut enough pieces so that each sandwich has a top and bottom.
- Spoon out desired amount of Cool Whip and carefully spread it over a piece of Jell-O
- Top with another piece of Jell-O and enjoy!
*Note: If the Cool Whip is hard or frozen, microwave it for 2o seconds before spreading onto the Jell-O.