The following post was made in collaboration with Lauren Schulte of The Bite Size Pantry and Deebee’s Organics. Product was provided by Deebee’s Organics and recipe development and photography were provided courtesy of Lauren Schulte.
Hot off the presses are DeeBee’s Organic SuperFruit Freezie pops. With the days getting hotter, nothing will cool you down more than a Deebee’s Strawberry Lemon Freezie-infused Shirley Temple Mocktail.
My childhood summers were spent hanging out at the beach and riding my bike up to the nearest corner store to get a gigantic freezie pop with my friends. Those were the days!
As the first freeze-at-home juice bar with no added sugars, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, I can relive those wonderful childhood memories as an adult and enjoy a much healthier version of my favorite summer-time treat.
- Total time:
- 1 cup Heinen’s black cherry sparkling water or sprite
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry jam or preserves
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Juice of ½ lime
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 1 Deebee's Strawberry Lemon SuperFruit Freezie
- Top with a maraschino cherry (optional)
- 2 oz. prosecco or vodka (optional)
- Add strawberry jam to the bottom of a glass and then add ice.
- Pour in seltzer water, lemon and lime juice, prosecco or vodka (if making it boozy) and top with more ice and the Deebee’s SuperFruit Freezie.
- Finish with a maraschino cherry or fresh strawberries.