- Total time:
The following recipe was created in collaboration with Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
Heinen’s offers a wonderful selection of premium rosé wines and a handful of them are available for under $15.
Oyster Bay Rosé, which retails for under $15 dollars, comes all the way from New Zealand and is a budget-friendly wine worth a million dollars when it comes to taste. One sip of this rosé and you’re in heaven. Another one of my favorites for under $15 is Vino Rosé . It’s like sunshine in your glass. One sip and you can feel the summer sun rush over you. Both of these wines work really well with my Summer Rosé Gummies.
Summer Rosé Gummies are a wonderful way to let your inner child play as an adult. Boozy gummies are all the rage and easy to prepare. With just a couple packets of gelatin, half of a bottle of your favorite rosé and a couple of hours in the fridge, you’ll be snacking on these delicious chewy treats the rest of the day.
Summer Rosé Gummies
- 12 oz. of your favorite rosé (about half of the bottle)
- 3 Tbsp. of honey or simple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. of white sugar
- 4 packets of gelatin
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the wine, honey and sugar. Mix well and let the honey and sugar fully dissolve.
- Add gelatin packets slowly, one by one, and whisk into the wine mixture. Once all of the gelatin is added, microwave the mixture on medium heat for about 30 seconds or until the gelatin is fully incorporated and no granules are left.
- Let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes. After the 5 minutes it may begin to foam and thicken. Pour the mixture into a shallow pie pan, jello mold, or cookie tray and let it set in your fridge for 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Pop them out or use cookie cutters to create fun shapes out of the rosé gummies.