The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Get your omega-3s and a healthy dinner without spending hours in the kitchen thanks to this simple Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon!
Served over a seven whole grain blend with a side of fresh sesame snap peas, this dish makes eating healthy delicious and effortless on the busiest nights!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
- Heinen's Ready to Cook Sesame Snap Peas
- Seeds of Change Seven Whole Grains
- Makoto Honey Ginger Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Put the salmon on an oiled pan and place in the oven along with the container of snap peas.
- While the salmon and snap peas are cooking, microwave the grains until hot.
- When the salmon is cooked to desired doneness and the snap peas are tender, remove from the oven.
- Place the salmon, grains and snap peas on a plate and drizzle with a little Makoto Honey Ginger Dressing.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime.