The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
This crusted seafood creation could not be easier to make!
Featuring our pre-crusted salmon with sundried tomato cream cheese paired with garlic butter asparagus and a quinoa and brown rice blend, this meal makes it easy to eat healthy, even on the busiest of nights.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Crusted Salmon with Sundried Tomato Cream Cheese
- Ready to Cook Asparagus with Garlic Butter
- Seeds of Change Quinoa & Brown Rice with Garlic
- Terrapin Ridge Garlic and Herb Vinaigrette
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Prepare the quinoa and brown rice according to the directions on the package.
- Bake the salmon and asparagus until the salmon is cooked to your liking and the asparagus is tender.
- Lightly drizzle the salmon with the garlic and herb vinaigrette before serving.
Easy to do, healthy, and delicious!