The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Mix the bright flavors and colors of the post-winter season into your next fish-filled dinner with this Lemon Pesto Salmon.
Featuring our fresh and convenient Lemon Pesto Atlantic Salmon served on a bed of garlic herb rice and bruschetta with a side of crisp snow peas, this dish was designed for spring!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Lemon Pesto Butter Atlantic Salmon
- Right Rice Garlic Herb
- Cleaned Snow Peas Bag
- Cucina Amore Piquillo Artichoke Bruschetta
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Roast the salmon in the oven, finishing it with the lemon pesto butter.
- Prepare the rice according to the package instructions and cook the snow peas in the microwave according to the package instructions.
- Mix the bruschetta into the cooked rice and serve.