The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Parchment paper is the perfect mess-free vessel for cooking salmon!
Roasted in the oven inside of a parchment packet filled with fresh, pre-spiralized zucchini, marinated sun-dried tomatoes, green beans and white wine, for flavor and moistness, this complete salmon dinner will be the easiest thing you make all week!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Fresh Salmon
- Heinen's Spiralized Zucchini
- Heinen’s Marinated Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- North Bay Produce Green Beans
- Bota Box Mini Sauvignon Blanc
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Place a nest of the spiralized zucchini on a piece of parchment paper, then place the salmon on top.
- Scatter the sun-dried tomatoes and green beans around the salmon.
- Place a pat of butter on top of the salmon and fold the parchment paper around the salmon and vegetables to form a closed packet.
- Before completely closing the parchment paper packet, pour in some of the wine.
- Place the packet on a sheet tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is done.
Note: If grilling, use foil instead of parchment paper. For the stove top, prepare in a pan with a tight-fitting lid.